1. The lottery sales will take place online only during;
- April 15th, 2021 ending May 14th, 2021 at 11:45 pm EST Grand Prize Draw May 15th, 2021
- July 1st, 2021 ending August 14th, 2021 at 11:45 pm EST Grand Prize Draw August 15th, 2021
- October 1st, 2021 ending November 14th, 2021 at 11:45 pm EST Grand Prize Draw November 15th, 2021
- December 1st, 2021 ending December 30th, 2021 at 11:45 pm EST Grand Prize Draw December 31st, 2021.
2. Tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
3. Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
4. Tickets are 20 for $10, 50 for $25 and 250 for $50.
5. Tickets will only be available for purchase online at https://ymcasm.bump5050.com/
6. Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Bump 50:50.
7. After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation email with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
8. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
9. The amount of the 50/50 will be posted at www.ymcasimcoemuskoka.ca and on the raffle site https://ymcasm.bump5050.com/
10. The winning number will be announced on the YMCA of Simcoe/Muskoka’s Facebook page, Twitter and website, and the winner will also be contacted immediately following the draw by telephone.
11. The winner may claim their prize by contacting the YMCA of Simcoe/Muskoka at: (705) 726-9622 x1450 or by email at email@example.com.
12. The winner must provide their name, address and two pieces of Photo Id for our report responsibilities.
13. Once the winner has been verified, the ticket may then be brought to one of our YMCA locations at an agreed-upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
14. The winning ticket holder has 6 months to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased.
15. Once the certified winner is verified and provides identification with a photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize, which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide a photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
16. In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed, the prize will be donated to a charity other than the YMCA of Simcoe/Muskoka, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
17. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws :
- Active and on leave Members of the YMCA of Simcoe/Muskoka Senior Leadership Team
- Active YMCA of Simcoe/Muskoka Board of Directors
- Any YMCA of Simcoe/Muskoka employee involved in the planning and execution of the draw (Philanthropy/Marketing)
- Employee of the Alcohol Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Employee of Bump 50:50
18. The above set of rules will be posted online at https://ymcasm.bump5050.com/
19. To view a copy of our full Lottery Licence Click Here
Lottery License #: RAF1203682